The Ring
LoyAnn had awakened and slowly rolled over to give Sid a kiss, but he’d been gone from the bed they’d so lovingly shared last night . She’d moved her hand over where he’d been sleeping and the sheet still had been warm. She’d guessed that he’d gone to the bathroom or something like that. She’d had a splitting head ache, must have been the extra bottle of wine that she and Sid had shared last night at dinner. Having rolled over, she hugged her pillow and had gone back to sleep. While she’d slept she thought that she heard Sid’s voice. They’d promised each other that there wouldn’t be any cell phones on the trip, so she’d guessed it’d been a dream, only a very vivid dream.
Again when she’d awaked, Sid had been at her side. Rolling over she’d given him a big kiss and he’d returned the kiss with even more passion one. They’d made passionate love. If there was one thing that Sid had been good at, it’d been making love, he knew how to turn her on.
“Wow,” Sid had said. “If I knew that a weekend in the mountains was going to bring out the animal in you, I’d have planned this weekend long ago.” Smiling he’d patted her smooth warm ass. “Hold on,” he’d said as he jumped out of bed. “I’ve a surprise for you my love. Don’t move. I’ll be right back. Don’t move a muscle.”
He’d been naked and she’d been able to see his firm ass. ‘It looks great,’ she’d thought. ‘And his cock isn’t too bad either.’ She’d smiled. When Sid had been in the Corpse she’d so missed his touch, his kisses and yes, she had to admit, his cock, she’d spent many lonesome nights thinking about him and how they would be together once he’d returned. Now maybe her wish had come true.
“OK?” Sid had said. “Now I want you to close your eyes, and don’t open them until I say so. OK?”
“OK! OK!” she’d replied. “I will not peek. I promise I won’t peek.”
The suspense had been killing her. ‘What on earth was Sid’s big surprise?’ She’d felt him as he’d gotten back into bed and moving her hands in order to feel for him, she’d felt his naked leg; slowly she moved her hand up his thigh and as she touched his semi-hard cock she exclaimed. “Oh my! Sorry!!”
“My pleasure,” he’d said with a smile. “My pleasure in deed. OK, my love, it’s time to open your eyes.”
Slowly she’d opened her eyes and had seen a box of her favorite chocolates which had been lying on the bed in front of her. ‘This was his big surprise?’ she’d thought. ‘A box of chocolates. He brought me all the way up here to give me a box of chocolates!’ “Oh, how lovely, a box of my favorite chocolates,” she’d said forcing a rather sarcastic smile
“Well open it,” he’d replied.
“I’m not really in the mood for chocolates right now,” she’d said a bit curtly.
He’d responded rather loudly. “Just open the box! OK. Just open the box!”
She’d been startled by his harsh response. Slowly she’d opened the box and seeing a small heart shaped box in the middle of the box of chocolates grabbed the small box with excitement and quickly opened it. Oh My God!
“Oh My God,” was all she’d said. “Oh My God.”
The heart shaped box had contained the most beautiful diamond ring that she’d ever seen. Gorgeous, a single solitary stone set in white gold. It must have been 4 maybe 5 carats. It’d been so fine, so perfect. She’d been speechless.
“Well try it on,” Sid had said. “We want to make sure it fits.”
She’d removed it from the box and looking at the inside of the ring saw the inscription. ‘Love you always Sid’. Tears had come to her eyes as slowly she slipped the ring onto her finger. It’d been a perfect fit. She’d put her arms around him and given him a huge hug and kiss, in fact many kisses, she showered him with her warm kisses. “It’s so beautiful, it must have cost you a fortune,” she’d said. This’d been the happiest moment in her life. She’d dreamed of one day marrying Sid, but the last few tumultuous months had damped her idea, but now, yes now, she was sure that she wanted to get married to Sid. He had some weaknesses, but all in all he’d been a good guy, he seemed to be loving and caring and often during early years of their relationship they’d spoken about having kids.
“Let’s get married as soon as we get back to town,” he’d told her. “I’ve made you wait too long and I know that’s what you… what we want, so let’s just do it. We really don’t have to have any real wedding. I figured that with the money I’d save on not having a wedding I’d give you this rock. I know you’ll cherish it for the rest of your…our lives. OK… OK. Enough kisses. Let’s throw on some clothes and grab something to eat, it looks like it’s going to be beautiful day. How about we try some rock climbing? I’ve heard that there’s a great place about an hour from here. OK?”
“Whatever you say my love,” she’d said as she kissed him again and again. “What ever you say my love!!!”
She’d gone to the bathroom, after having taken a quick shower she’d thrown on some jeans and a light sweater, grabbed her down vest and met Sid on the front porch of the small cabin. ‘God it’s so serene here,’ she’d thought.
They’d walked hand and hand into the restaurant and again it’d been almost empty, except for the same large breasted blonde who’d been sitting at the end of the bar. Again she’d smiled at them.
‘She must be related to the owner or something,’ LoyAnn had thought.
After they’d finished breakfast they walked back to the Land Rover.
“It looks like it may be cooling off, let me go back in a get us a Thermos of hot coffee for our trip,” he’d told her.
She couldn’t help but keep looking at her ring, however glancing up she’d seen the blonde coming out of the restaurant and it’d looked as if Sid had said something to her as they passed bye each other. No, that couldn’t have been possible, she must have imagined it, and she went back to looking at her ring.
Sid had returned, opened the door and had thrown the Thermos into the back seat of the SUV and bending over had given her a quick kiss. She’d smiled and looked at the ring. It’d been so beautiful! Now she’d known that Sid truly had loved her and she hadn’t made a mistake, she’d chosen the right man..HER MAN!!
They’d pulled out of the parking lot and headed toward a large peak that’d loomed on the horizon, of course it was Pikes Peak which is located near Colorado Springs and is the most visited mountain in the area. Often LoyAnn had thought of going there on a long weekend to visit, but she’d never gotten the time. Well she and Sid now had been on their way to climb the Peak. But first they’d taken a tour of the Garden of the God’s. She’d been in awe of the surreal stone sculptures that’d been created over the eons by nature.
“Let’s get out and walk around,” she’d said to Sid.
“Well baby,” he’d replied. “I was thinking we’d head up the mountain. We can park at the foot of the Peak and take Barr Trail. I did some research on this place, they say that Barr Trail is the best way to see the Peak and it should take us about 3-4 hours to scale the mountain using the Trail.”
“Well OK,” she’d agreed after she looked at her ring again.
.
“Let’s stop off and grab a quick bite. Something light, maybe pick up some stuff that we can eat when we’re on the trail,” Sid had said. “I brought a small backpack so we can throw some stuff in there, I saw a small store back a few miles, let’s go back there and get some stuff.”
“OK, but really I’m not hungry, just grab some stuff to eat on the Trail,” she’d responded.
“Great babe,” he said after he’d kissed her the cheek
She’d smiled, looked at her ring, and then returned the kiss.
Sid had pulled into the parking lot of the small roadside store. It’d been a typical ‘tourist trap’, the road had been lined with them, but Sid had been looking for something special as he pulled into the lot. ‘Ah there is it,’ he thought after he’d seen the BWM which had been parked at the far end of the lot.
“Hey babe I’m going to run in and grab some stuff for us. I’ll be right back. OK?” he’d said.
“Sure honey, but don’t be too long. I love you!” she’d responded.
“OK, I won’t take too long” he said as he’d throw her a quick kiss.
She’d looked at Sid, smiled and then looked back at the ring on her finger. ‘Yeah I’ve made the right choice,’ she’d thought as she threw him a kiss.
After he’d jumped out of the Land Rover he walked toward the front door of the shop. As he’d entered the shop saw Rain out of the corner of his eye. He’d glanced in her direction briefly and their eyes had met, he winked at her and instantly she’d turned away and made her way to the back of the store.
“Hi babe,” he’d said under his breath so as not to draw any attention to himself or the person was speaking to, again their eyes had met.
“Hi,” Rain had replied.
“Things are going according to plan,” Sid had said. “After I check out, wait a few minutes so as not to raise any suspicion. I’ll park the Rover at the place I told you about, so keep an eye out for it. We’re going to head up Barr Trail, you know the plan.”
“Right, I know the plan,” she’d replied.
Again he winked at her as he’d turned away and made his way to the check-out counter.
“Will that be all sir?” the young girl had asked.
“Yeah that’ll do it,” he replied, as he’d looked at her cute ass.
He’d grabbed the bag of snacks and walked out of the store. “Here ya go,” he’d said, as he handed her the bag of snacks.
“I’ll throw them in the backpack,” she’d responded.
Sid had started the Rover and popped in the same Marley CD they’d been listening to last night. He’d headed west; west toward a meeting with destiny. They’d been traveling for about 30 maybe 40 minutes when they arrived at a small parking area, it’d been used by those folks who’d wanted to use Barr Trail to get to the top of the Peak.
“Well here we are,” Sid had said.
“Where is ‘here?’” she’d asked with a puzzled look on her face.
“This is the starting point of our journey up the side of Pikes Peak,” Sid had said.
Sid had jumped out of the Rover, engaged the alarm and then placed the keys under the car. “I’m going to leave the keys here,” he’d told her. “There’s a small ledge here under the running board. This place will be safe and I’m sure no one will try to lift the car. I want to make sure we’ve got keys for the car when we get back. I’d hate to lose them up here in the woods, I’d never find them and this is the only set that I have, I had another set, but I must’ve misplaced them some where. Well let’s get going babe, it’s a long way to the top,” he’d said as he patted her on her fine ass.
They’d walked for sometime, the trail had been rather open and it’d been easy for them to make their way up the Peak. “Hey babe, how about some hot coffee? I had them make it special for you back at the place we ate breakfast,” he’d said.
“Thanks,” she’d said. She’d smiled and kissed him on the cheek. “You’re so sweet to me, I don’t know what I’d do without you?”
After he’d opened the Thermos, he poured her a small cup of hot coffee. The temperature had dropped slightly and steam had been rising from the hot liquid, it smelled sweet and had been just what the doctor had ordered. Slowly she’d sipped the hot liquid savoring every drop and finally after she finished Sid had put the lid back on the Thermos.
“That hit the spot,” she’d said giving him a quick peck on the cheek.
Again they’d set off up the Trail. After a few minutes had passed she’d said, “Honey I feel a bit dizzy, don’t get too far ahead of me, OK? I’m going to sit down for a moment. Don’t go running off.” She’d felt rather drowsy and sat down to rest. “Sid, Sid,” she’d cried. “I don’t feel very well. Please come here and help me.”
She’d looked up and thought that she saw him standing over her, but she couldn’t be sure. She’d felt so, so sleepy. ‘Must be the altitude and that extra bottle of wine we had last night,’ she thought as she’d passed out.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment