Day Four
The sun was shining.. Threw on a pair of shorts and a light sweatshirt, was going to go for a run. At first was going to use the front gate but couldn’t be sure who would be around so headed out the back way. Was on the back road for about 10 minutes, met another jogger going the opposite direction. On passing she said, “Hi.” Stopped and we started talking, she mentioned that she hadn’t seen me around here before. ‘I’m visiting a friend.’. “Rain?” she asked. ‘Yeah Rain.’ “ Maybe I’ll drop by later, I haven’t seen Rain for a long time,” she replied. I froze.. Oh fuck.. Didn’t need this broad snooping around. Casually mentioned, ‘She’s left town, well actually she ran away to get married.’ “Do you mean to that creep she has been seeing?” she said. ‘ Why yes.’ She really had a low regard for Sid. “ Hope that Rain hasn’t made a mistake marrying that creep,” she said. ‘Actually I’m house sitting for a few days, maybe a bit longer, maybe I’ll see you around. Got to go. See ya.’ Got back to the house and jumped into the pool to do a few laps. ‘Now this is the life!’ Went inside, showered, grabbed a bite and went to visit my house guests.
‘Sid you look like shit, you know you look a bit pale. Oh I forgot to feed you, oh shit I’m so sorry baby, I’ll be right back.’ Returned in a few minutes with a couple of shakes both which where for Sid. He looked so bad, wanted him to be in tip top shape for.. Well... Also brought Rain some nice breakfast. Removed her tape, cut her hands free and gave her a bagel with cream cheese, some fruit and a fresh glass of OJ. Knew that she wasn’t going to attempt anything. “Hey why the fuck does she get to eat and I don’t?” Sid screamed.. Walked over and patted him on the head. ‘I like Rain. In fact I’ve something for you to see that I think you’ll really enjoy.’ Replaced her restraints but not the tape. TV time, popped in the DVD of me and Rain. “You slut.. You fucking slut” he shouted at Rain.. Or maybe at me, didn’t know which… ‘Funny thing. When a guy sees two chicks making it. Well need I say more?’ Sid’s naked prick was starting to get hard. ‘Oh Sid. We can’t let that happen. I mean really.’ Walked over to the bag and withdrew the extension cord. “Oh no!! Please no” Guessed poor Sid thought that his nipples would be getting another jolt. Well he was right about the jolt, but this time it was going be a bit lower. As he struggled, attached the small clips to the ends of the pin that ran through his foreskin. Oh Sid. Poor Sid. His body was covered with sweat, fingered the dimmer switch. ‘Let’s see how you’ll react to a very low dose.’ He screamed. Stopped. Walked over to Rain.. ‘ Would you like to do the honors?’ “Sure”.. “You fucking cunt,” Sid screamed. Again didn't know if that was directed at me or Rain. Cut her hands free and slowly she began to turn the switch. ‘Careful you don’t want to kill him we just want to make his prick useless. OK?’ She was smiling and it looked as if she were enjoying this more than me. Had created a monster. ‘It’s alive..it’s alive.’ Well poor old Sid passed out well before we wanted him to, but what the fuck sometimes that’s the way things go. Retied Rain. Removed the clips from Sid’s dick, which now kinda looked like a hotdog that had been left on the BBQ a bit too long. ‘Oh sorry baby.. so sorry.’ Not on your life baby, not on your life.
Sid had lost his breakfast shakes after about the third jolt to his prick and was covered in blood and vomit. Needed to get this boy cleaned up. After giving him a double shot dragged him to the shower, cut off his clothes and put him in the small shower stall. Turned on the water and tried to clean him. After turning off the water let him lay there and cleaned up the mess he’d made in the rec room. ‘Rain honey, your turn will be next, I mean for the shower that is.’ She just smiled. Had some trouble but got him clothed and back to his chair, after fixing his restraints, no tape, no problem. Joined Rain first in the bedroom and then in the shower. She seemed to kinda like it and maybe liked it a bit too. Well would be lying if I said I hadn’t liked the taste of her sweet pussy and feel of her tongue in mine.
Sid had recovered some what from our earlier session. Gave him a few extra thick shakes which were nice and cold. He gulped them down. By this time had assumed my real identity. Sid of course had recognized me earlier, he’d recognized me as Trish, certainly not as the real me; LoyAnn, dead as a door nail, Gordon. Had thought about telling him my true identity, but that little surprise could wait another day. ‘Ya see Rain, Sid and I met at the Pussy Kat Club, he was a good customer, a very good customer but I never fucked him or gave him a blowjob.’ He looked astonished. ‘My friend Sid; it was my friend who gave you the blow jobs and you fucked. You know that I could never do things like that to you, especially now with that thing between your legs you call a dick..’
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment