Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Road Kill Chpt 6

The Blonde

‘Where the fuck were they?’ Loraine had thought as she sat at the end of the bar in the small out of the way restaurant. ‘It’s sure taking them a long time to get here from the city.’

She’d left Denver as soon as she received the call from Sid.

“Ok babe, it’s all set,” he’d said. “I’m picking up the bitch in about a half an hour, so that should give you enough time to get up there. I didn’t rent you a cabin at the same place, it may raise some suspicion, so I got you a room in a place just the other side of town. I’ve already paid for it in cash just give them the name.. ‘Wilson, Wanda Wilson’ OK?”

“Got it sweet meat,” Loraine had replied. “Wanda Wilson.”

It’d been a long drive up to the restaurant but the traffic had thinned out once she’d left the city. She’d made good time and loved driving the winding mountain road at night. She’d gotten a thrill from up and down shifting the BMW Z5. ‘Some times this is better than sex!’ she’d thought. ‘Well only sometimes.’ She’d started to laugh to herself.

She’d had her eye on Sid since the first day he’d walked into the office to apply for the sales job. Even though her father had owned the company, at that time she’d been the personal assistant to the Sales manager.

“So who was that guy?” she’d asked her boss.

“Some loser looking for a sales job,” he’d answered. “He couldn’t sell his way out of a paper bag.”

She’d closed the door to his private office and after a few well placed tits in her boss’ hand, and a quick hand job, Sid had gotten the job, no questions asked. “No sense in bothering dad about this,” she’d mentioned to the Sales Manager with a smile.

Sid had started the following Monday. At first he’d been a telephone sales man; mainly customer service. The company had manufactured two major products. The first had been animal feed and the second a by-product of the manufacturing process, Bone Meal. Each day the factory would receive truck loads of animal carcasses. They’d render the fat and meat from these carcasses and process them into animal feed. Then they’d take the remaining bones and grind them up for Bone Meal. So Sid’s job hadn’t been real challenging; calling farmers all day to see if they’d be interested in purchasing some feed for their cattle. At first Sid had thought the job sucked, but within a month he received a substantial raise, and after all he hadn't been killing himself at work.

One day Loraine had come by and sitting her fine ass on his desk had said, “So Sid... That IS your name right?”

“Yes that IS my name,” he’d responded with a smile.

“So Sid, what does a girl have to do around here to get noticed?”

“Well, I noticed you the first time I came here for an interview, but after I started working here I heard that you were the owner’s daughter, so I figured that you were ‘hands off’ as far as the hired help was concerned. I just got this job and I don’t want to jeopardize it. I think that if I work hard I’ll be able to make a go of it here.”

“Ah,” she’d said smiling. “You mentioned a key word there ‘HARD.’ I think we will need to talk about this further. How about we meet for a few drinks after work? I know a nice cozy place bit off the beaten path, so no one from here would ever go there. Shall we say about 6:00 tonight? I’ll come by later and give you the address and remember I won’t take ‘NO’ for an answer.”

“Well OK, after all you are the boss's daughter, I can’t refuse a management request,” he’d replied with a sly smile.

She’d walked into the bar, but Sid had arrived earlier, he was smoking a cigarette and had a drink in front of him.

“How about getting me a drink,” she’d said, putting her fingers to her lips gesturing to Sid to give her a cigarette as well. He’d obliged her in both requests. First the cigarette.

“Well what’s your poison?” he’d asked her.

“I like the look of what you are drinking, give me the same.”

“Bartender, we’ll have two of the same, dry vodka martini, up and make them a bit on the dirty side,” he’d said with a smile

“I really like a man who knows what he likes,” she’d said as she placed her hand on his thigh.

The bartender had brought the drinks over to them.

“Cheers,” Sid had said. They’d touched there iced glasses and simultaneously took a sip.

“Shall we move over to that booth over in the corner?” she’d suggested.

“Suites me fine,” he’d replied. “Suits me fine indeed.”

They moved to small dark booth in the far corner of the bar and sliding in she’d made sure that Sid had noticed her long legs. Taking his hand slowly she’d placed it on the inside of her thigh, slowly Sid moved his hand up her smooth inner thigh and felt her smooth soft skin. Slowly he’d moved his hand further up her thigh and felt the soft hair of her warm pussy, he began to rub it for a moment, and then slowly removed his hand.

“You like?” she’d asked.

“Um,” he’d replied touching his fingers to his tongue as the sweet smell of her body started to arouse him. He’d brought his fingers to his lips. She’d placed her hand on his now hard crotch, the touch instantly made him hard. So hard. So Very hard..

After about an hour of drinking and groping they’d retired to Sid’s car. It’d been a used beater he picked up with some of the cash he saved when he’d been in the Corpse. Slowly unzipping his pants and bending over him, she’d proceeded in giving him a blowjob.

After they’d finished, she’d looked at him. “Well now that’s what I like to see, another well satisfied employee.” Both had started to laugh.

His rise in the company had been meteoric, in less then 3 months the old Sales manager had been let go and Sid was promoted to his job. This of course had been due to a few well placed words in her daddy’s ears and it hadn’t hurt matters that Sid and Rain had spent some long and hard nights together. She couldn’t get enough of Sid’s cock and he couldn’t get enough of her sweet pussy. They’d made the perfect couple.

‘Where the fuck were they?’ She’d lit a cigarette and ordered another drink, just then she heard a car pull up into the parking lot, it’d been them. She’d glared at them as they’d walked hand in hand thru the front door, but soon she looked away for she hadn’t wanted it to seem so obvious. She’d felt sick. She couldn’t stomach another woman even holding hands with Sid. She’d wanted to keep watching them, but hadn’t wanted LoyAnn to take any notice of her.

Sid had glanced at Rain as he and LoyAnn had entered the small bar, their eyes had met for only an instant. Her cold black eyes and his deep blue eyes. Then both had looked away.

She’d followed them with her eyes as they’d taken a small intimate table near the rear of the small dining room. God how she’d loathed that woman. She’d turned away so that LoyAnn wouldn’t see her looking at them, however she was able to see their reflection in the mirrors that’d lined the wall of liquor bottles in the small bar.

“Give me another drink,” she’d said with a smile.

“Yes mam,” the bartender had replied. “Can I get you something to eat?”

“Matter of fact, yes. Yeah, I think I’d like something to eat,” she’d answered.

The man had walked slowly from behind the bar and into the small dining room, taking a menu from the small table that was next to the dining room doorway, slowly walked back to the bar and handed it to her.

She’d stared at it for a few minutes when finally the man had asked, “Is there anything there that interests you?”

“Ah. Well yeah, I think I’d like a nice steak,” she’d replied.

“How do you want that?” he’d asked.

“Rare, very rare, nice and bloody,” she’d said while glancing into the mirror at the love birds. “Baked potato, sour cream and butter, side order of steamed asparagus and a small salad with vinegar and oil. That should do it. Oh yeah and another martini. You make a mean martini. A real mean martini.”

“Why thanks, this one is on the house,” he’d responded with a wide smile. “It’s not often we get a woman as pretty as you up here in these parts. It’s either some used up old snow bunny or couples like that.” He’d motioned toward LoyAnn and Sid.

“Yeah I know what you mean,” she’d responded as again she glanced at them.

Now she’d returned her attention to the bartender. “So what’s a girl do up here for excitement?” she’d asked with a sly smile.

“Well actually there is not a fucking thing to do up here,” he’d replied. “This place is so boring, ya see me and the old lady bought this place about 25 years ago, it was going to be our big start. Well we’ve made a decent living here, and the work isn’t real tough, but it’s really been boring. Sometimes during the winter we’re shut in here for two maybe three days before the snow plows get up this high. But besides that, it’s not too bad, I mean me and the Mrs. have a pretty good life. Had a couple kids and put them through college. They both have good jobs in the city, one’s a nurse and the other’s a teacher. So I guess we haven’t done too badly, I mean with all the lack of excitement and the like up here.”

‘Well things are about to change,’ she’d thought.

“Well let me run into the kitchen and give the cook your order. I mean not that it’s busy or anything but ya know we need to get the food a cookin,” he’d said.

“No hurry, just relax; I’m not in any hurry, in fact give me another drink,” she’d answered.

“Sure.. Sure.. No problem, just enjoy the night,” he’d replied.

‘Well I’ll enjoy tomorrow night much better,’ she’d thought smiling at the man behind the bar.

She’d relaxed on the bar stool and again looked into the mirror at Sid and LoyAnn. Suddenly she’d noticed that Sid had gotten up and had been walking towards the bathroom. After having glanced at LoyAnn she’d gotten up and followed him into the Men’s room. At first when she’d walked in Sid had looked a bit startled.

““Hello love,” Rain had said.

“Hi babe,” Sid had responded. “I see that you made it up here OK. I was a bit worried that you’d have some difficulty finding this place, it’s a bit off the beaten path.”

“No problem, your directions were perfect and the GPS helped,” she’d replied.
.
He’d grabbed her ass and planted a big kiss on her juicy lips, of course she’d responded to the kiss with a sharp tongue to Sid’s open mouth and as she grabbed his crotch she begun to laugh.

“Did you miss me?” she’d asked in a rather sarcastic tone.

“Of course I missed ya babe,” he’d responded.

“Well I missed you too baby,” she’d replied.

“OK, here is the deal,” he’d told her. “After me and the bitch finish eating we’ll go back to the cabin, I need some sleep cuz tomorrow is going to be a tiring day. I‘ll slip something into her drink to make sure she’s out for the count, that way I can make sure she don’t disturb me. I’ll get up early and give ya a call. That should give ya enough time to get back here and grab some breakfast. I’ll meet ya here and you can follow us, I want to make sure you don’t get lost. You know the plan, so there should be no problem. You only need to make sure that your timing is on cue. We can’t afford a slip up, everything needs to come off smoothly and by this time tomorrow night we should be in bed and fucking our brains out,” he’d said giving her another kiss.

“Yeah baby, I agree on that,” Rain had answered.

“OK.. One more kiss and I’m out of here,” he’d said. “See you in the AM!! Love ya babe!!”

After having taken a quick pee, he’d washed his hands, walked out of the small bathroom and returned to the table where LoyAnn had been waiting for him. Rain had waited a few minutes then slipped out of the Men’s room and gone into the Ladies room. Also she’d had to pee. The drinks had gone to her head, really what she had needed was a cold shower, but that’d been out of the question now, so for now a few splashes of cold water would have to do. After she’d completed her visit, washed her hands and splashed her face with some cold water, she looked in the mirror and saw a woman who’d been under stress. After tomorrow however their plan would be starting to take shape and soon, very soon that bitch that once had been Sid’s main squeeze would be gone.. Gone and forgotten!!

Her food had been waiting for her when she’d returned to the bar. She’d wolfed down all the food in record time for she’d been starved. Just as she’d been finishing her meal, Sid and LoyAnn had gotten up and started to walk out. She’d given them a quick glance, and again smiled. ‘Good night my love, we’ll be together soon, very soon,’ she’d thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment