Sunday, January 18, 2009

Road Kill Chapter 16

Day One

Up at the crack of dawn, was a bit stiff, had done some hard work last night. Well first a nice hot cup of cappuccino, some fresh OJ, maybe a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon. ‘Nothing but the best here!’ Finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen didn’t want to be untidy. NOW was the time for the rubber to meet the road. Had been waiting all those years for this moment. Had endured all the pain.. All the bullshit.. Now it was going to have been worth it, every last minute, it was going to be worth it all when after tearing off the tape they’d see their captor face to face, eye to eye!

The moment was here.. In truth needed to go pee .. Was nervous, so nervous.. Opened the basement door and flipped on the lights. Of course they had no idea the light was on. Purposely hadn’t put in the ear-plugs so the first time they’d be aware of some one would be when they heard some one walking down the stairs. They were trying to move their heads as if they could see.. Ha ha.. Toward the sound.. Well let’s see who will be first? How about Rain? Yeah.. Slowly, wanted to inflict as much pain as possible, removed the tape from her eyes. She tried to scream, but of course there was no sound as she had tape covering her mouth. At first she just stared. ‘I’m just a friend of Sid’s.’ He flinched when he heard his name. ‘In fact a very old friend. I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve brought you and Sid here. Well that’ll be a big surprise, but for now I think that I’ve said enough.’ Taped her back up.. Now for Sid.. Slipped on the long red wig and the sun glasses.. Removing the tape ever so slowly, could see the poor boy was in pain.. ‘What a shame.’ Just as was the case with Rain he stared at me. ‘I’m a friend of Rain’s.’ She flinched when she heard her name.. ‘Well actually I’m more of a new acquaintance,’ were the words. ‘Sid, you’re just going to have to wait too.’ Taped him back up.. ‘See ya guys.’ Up the stairs, off with the lights and closed the door! ‘Well that went rather well.’ Now for the next step.

It was lunch time and was starved, time for something to eat.. not too much.. didn’t want to loose my figure. Some cottage cheese, some lettuce, tomato.. Ah! A can of tuna.. ‘Now this girl knows how to stock a kitchen. Oh my what am I thinking I must take care of my house guests.’ OH shit had forgotten about my car. Grabbing my keys went to the garage and after getting an opener from Sid’s visor was out the back door and through the woods. Started the car.. Down the road.. Hit the remote. Ah was lucky a single opener opened the gate and the garage door. Driving up the driveway hit the opener and pulled the Stang into the three car garage.. ‘That was close. Now back to my house guests.’ Had bought some instant energy shake mix from Wal-Mart, in fact it’d been on sale. Sid and Rain were so lucky. Grabbed one of the oversized containers that Wal-Mart always has.. ‘I mean who in the hell is going to eat a 99oz box of Wheaties??’ Well any way, mixed up two extra large baby bottles full of the mix and adding something special to Sid’s, put the nipples on their bottles and made my way to the cellar below. This time they were a bit more active. Just mentioned in passing that ‘ It is useless to struggle. I’ve made sure your bonds are secure and even if you did manage to escape, well, if you did manage to get as far as the basement door there is a nice little surprise waiting for you.’ God was sure a good liar.. So convincing.. This time tore the tape from Sid’s mouth first. ‘Listen ass hole you’ve two minutes to drink this. It’s food. If you say a single word, you can say good bye to the food.’ Removed the tape.. He sat there.. Not a word.. ‘OK sweetie, here’s your food.’ Stuck the nipple in his mouth, at first it seemed foreign to him.. ‘Think of it as Rain’s nipple.. Her nice hard nipple.. Just suck.’ He was well trained.. He gulped down the bottle in record time. ‘Good boy.’ Patted him on the head.. “Who the…” ‘Sid I told you to shut the fuck up if you ever want to eat again.. Just shut the fuck up!!’ He didn’t attempt to say another word. Replaced the tape over his mouth and eyes. Rain was next. Removed the tape.. She understood what to do.. ‘Think of it as Sid’s nice hard dick.. Just suck until it comes.’ She gulped down the energy drink. Removed the bottle from her mouth, and touching her face ran my hand over her smooth cheek, then ran my fingers through her long blonde hair.. ‘I am very much attacked to you and I’ll need you to do a little favor for me later, OK honey?’ Re-taped her.. Had juiced Sid’s drink up a bit. This time it was with some sleeping pills, didn’t want to shoot him up too much. Didn’t want to take the chance of him OD’ing. Well it seemed the love birds were getting along just fine so went up stairs, needed to do a bit of writing.

Returned to find Sid sleeping like a baby but just to make sure, stuck him with a needle; he made only a slight move, guessed he was out for the count. Walked over to Rain and took off the tape from her eyes, but this time was careful not to hurt her. ‘Listen honey I really don’t want to hurt you. I’ve no quarrel with you personally, but you were the only way I could get to Sid. I know you probably love him but he is a two timing low life scum bag.’ Walked over to the TV and turning it on switched on the DVD player. The videos that had taken in the VIP room had been converted into DVD format. Flipped one of them into the DVD machine. ‘OK honey take a look see at your man in action.’ Rain couldn’t believe her eyes, could see the hate in her eyes as every blowjob made her more and more pissed off. ‘Hey this was good stuff, maybe I should try to sell it to some porn website after I was finished.’ Smiled. ‘ Have you seen enough of lover boy?’ She nodded her head.. Yes!! Yes! Alrighty then, the bait had been cast and the fish was now hooked just needed to play it a bit more before attempting to land it.. ‘OK honey, I’m not going to hurt you but I can’t do this alone. I really want to fuck with his mind, as small as it may be.’ Ha ha ‘I just want him to straighten up and begin to treat you right. Well maybe you’re not so forgiving, but treat the next woman he finds a bit better.’ God, was sure a fucking good liar.. Academy award.. Best actress goes to.. Open the envelope please.. “Miss.. MS.. Mo O’Shee.. AKA.. LoyAnn Gordon.” and the crowd goes wild with enthusiastic applause. ‘Well any way I have here in my hand a script I’ve written for you. We’ll call your daddy ‘FJ’ and you’re going to read this to him. Got it?’ She nodded in agreement.. fine.. ‘Rain. I can call you Rain?’ She nodded yes again. ‘OK Rain, I took the liberty of borrowing your cell phone. Now I’m gona take the tape from your lovely mouth and you won’t say a word. Correct?’ She shook her head. ‘OK. I see we have an understanding.’ Removed the tape. Not a word. ‘OK honey here’s the script.’ Held it up so she was able to see it clearly. ‘Why don’t you read it over so there are no mistakes, you know we can’t afford any mistakes now can we?’ She shook her head in agreement.

Opened the phone book in her cell. ‘Daddy.’ Guessed that was the best place to start. Rain said her dad always was at home on Saturday afternoon’s as he’d liked to work outside. Her mom had passed away when she’d been in high school so daddy had lived alone, with the exception of the housekeeper who’d been with them for years. ‘The phone will be in the speaker mode so I can hear what is being said. One word, just one wrong word and I’ll cut off the phone. If I have to do that I’ll be pissed and you wouldn’t like me when I’m pissed.” So on with the show!!

“Hi Martha.. Dad there?.. Sure I can wait.. Oh I’m fine.. Thanks for asking.. Sure.. See ya soon.. Daddy? Hi daddy it’s me. Oh I’m fine. Well I’ve something real important I need to talk to you about.. No.. No.. I don’t need you to come by.. Well you know Sid and I are very much in love, you know I told you that we’ve been making plans to get married. Well last night he popped the question.. Oh thanks.. I’m so happy, he even gave me this fabulous ring.. Yes it’s so beautiful.. Well we talked it over and being that we are both a bit older, well we figured the hell with a big formal wedding, we just can’t wait; we both have waited long enough.. Yes I’m sure. So we’re planning to leave for Vegas later tonight, maybe grab the red eye out of here and get married in one of those marriage chapels.. Yes we are totally serious.. Well I need a favor. OK? We’ll be taking an extended honeymoon, do some traveling around the US and then possibly off to the Caribbean. Then maybe Central America and maybe even Europe.. Yes that does sound great.. Well the favor I need is well.. Well I .. Sorry, I mean we will be using the company credit cards, so I need you to make the payments.. Great thanks dad.. I love you some much.. NO!!NO!! Don’t come bye, we’re just about to leave to pick up some things we’ll be needing for the trip, then we’ll be going out to the airport and see if we can get an earlier flight to Vegas.. Oh thanks daddy.. We’ll enjoy ourselves.. Thanks again.. Love you too.. I love you so much.. We’ll keep in touch.. Bye!!!” And the Academy Award for the best supporting actress .. Open the envelope please.. “Rain.. Just like Cher.. Just Rain.” ‘You were great!’ Hugged her and gave her a kiss on her lips to which she mildly responded. Oh how interesting.. This may be easier than expected. No tongue .. Not yet any way!!

‘Rain, do you want something to eat? I know you must be hungry.’ She shook her head yes.. OK.. Taped her back up.. Returned in about 15 minutes and untapped her. ‘Here honey I’ve a nice turkey sandwich for you.’ Held it for her so she could take a bite, gave her a fork of potato salad and even a sip of some nice cold 7up. Was such a good hostess.. She silently mouthed the word. “THANKS”.. Oh she was so sweet.. Now see why Sid loved her so.. Yeah right.. ‘Do you need anything else? No? OK.. Well sorry but have to tape you back up.’ When Sid would wake up from his beauty sleep would need to feed him something, another baby bottle of the mix would be fine but this time there would be nothing extra, didn’t want him to sleep his life away.. After all, he was about to see a living ghost!!

Returned downstairs and lover boy had woken up from his cat nap. Removed the tape from his eyes and mouth.. ‘Remember not a word fuck face or no food, no water and certainly no blowjobs.. Here is your bottle.. Suck.. Suck.. Now that’s a good boy. Now I bet you’re wondering in your small pea brain.. “Who is the fucking broad? What does she want?” Well time will tell all. You know Sid I’m really sorry for you. You’ve got the world by the ass.. Nice job.. Big money.. Nice girl friend.. However you threw it all away.’ After he finished his little snack replaced the tape on his mouth but not over his eyes.. ‘I need you to see this.. TV.. DVD.’ Of course he couldn’t believe his eyes. That was him and he was getting a blowjob in the VIP room of the Pussy Kat Club.. Oh shit… It’s really interesting that when women watch sex films, well it may excite them a bit but when men watch, well now that’s a different story.. God damn.. Sid was starting to get hard.. How fucking funny was that.. ‘Sid it seems you’re getting a bit too excited.’ Walked over and kicked him in the balls. Well low and behold that cured his problem at least for this session. He was in obvious pain. ‘Do you have something to say?’ Removed the tape.. “You fucking bit..” Another swift kick to the balls, he just moaned in pain.. Poor boy.. ‘No food for today.’ Re-taped him.. Alas poor Sid.. Oh poor Sid.. He had no idea what pain was, well not yet he didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment